Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 11





It is amazing how far Sign has progressed since Day 1. I am working on desensitizing and controlling her feet. Last night I also spent some time on grooming and getting the last amounts of mud off her. She is looking pretty cute!

I showed off some of her tricks which are a true indicator of how good minded she is. I brought out the tarp for the first time and the only problem I had was getting it layed down quick enough for her to stomp on. Jill lunged her some while I played with the camera. I need to figure out the best setting for inside without getting the blur. With all the "smoke" it looks like we are on fire....it is our breath in the single digit temps. We are getting a mini-heat wave on Friday....it will be in the 30's. Here are some pictures from Day 11.